Containing an in-depth introductory essay, a section on theories of Japanese politics, and more than 250 A-Z entries, this unique dictionary brings together information and authoritative analysis of all aspects of Japan's politics and political system.
- Abe Shintaro
- Administrative Reorganization, January 2001
- Africa, Relations with
- Aum Shinrikyo and the Politics of Mass Poisoning, 1995
- Black Mist Scandals (1960s)
- Court System
- Cow Walking
- Criminal Justice System
- Daybreak Club
- Democratic Socialist Party (DSP, Minshat�)
- Election Systems
- Electoral Behavior, Campaigning and the Control of Malpractice
- Emperor (Tenn�) and Politics
- Environmental Politics; and much more.